I am looking to hire a server administrator to provide long term support for my linux (centos) cloud servers..
Below is a list of what we currently are using, and we will need you to be efficient at this points..
1) MariaDB Galera cluster management and support.
2) LAMP stack support and configuration.
3) Postfix-based mail server support. Webmail support.
4) Custom PHP-based engine website security - code audit/pentesting and file/dir precise permission management.
5) MySQL DB and file backup management. Experience in creating/restoring innobackupex incremental hot backups.
6) Virtual Machine management - VirtualBox-based subsystem. MacOS and Linux based virtual machines support.
7) Zabbix monitoring system support and expansion.
8) Basic bash scripts programming skills.
9) Documentation of changes and new features into local wiki.
10) Basic linux system security - fail2ban, jail for SFTP, obey strong password policy for users.
11) DNS management.
12) Skills in usage of hosting-provider recovery environment.
64 freelancers are bidding on average $22/hour for this job
Hi I have 3 years of experience as Linux admin and love to do troubleshooting. I can work on all the 12 point mentioned by . More I can offer you real time 24*7 support Thanks
Expert in server management Cloud Infrastructure Management Services Expert in Migration services Aws Services Expert Azure Services expert Rackspace cloud Management Web Development & Server Management