GoPhish ([login to view URL]) is an open source tool used to run phishing simulations.
- Downloads and Source: [login to view URL]
- Documentation: [login to view URL]
- Step by Step install guide [login to view URL]
There is more in depth information here: [login to view URL]
We are looking for someone to install GoPhish on our server via AWS.
You will need to:
- Install dependencies like Go (Go Programming language)
- Configure self-signed certificates
- Configure the admin console
- Configure networking properly
- Configure SMTP server to send emails
- Install and configure reporting: [login to view URL]
- Document the steps that you took to do the installation
- Perform test campaign to my test email address to confirm that everything is working.
The installation will be on an existing domain /simulation
I’ll need this domain configured to be hidden from search engines.
Please ask any questions you need to have answered before you can provide a quote.
Please also confirm any requirements you will have of me.
Hi, I'm Redhat Certified System Administrator. And I would like to work on your project. Please initiate the chat to discuss the project in details. Thanks & Regards, Sachin
3 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $218 på dette job
Hello, I have more than 10 years experience in web server admin. I will install and configure GetGoPhish on the server as per your task details. Please let me know when can I start. Thanks, Amita G