We are a web hosting company that provides shared hosting, reseller hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers.
We are looking for talented systems administrators (with great customer service skills) to join our operations/support team. The goal of the operations team is to ensure the smooth, day to day operation of our web hosting company, so this may include both support/systems administration and also sales/admin related functions.
This is a remote position, for this particular position we are seeking talent from individuals who reside in any of the following countries:
- Any other Asia or Eastern Europe Countries
The ideal candidate has great familiarity with the below:
- Able to type quickly, and multi-task efficiently
- WHMCS Ticketing System
- KVM Virtualization
- SolusVM Control Panel
- cPanel/WHM Servers
- Linux Servers
- Understand and know how to use Supermicro IPMI and Dell iDRAC / similar
- Familiarity with the SSH command line in CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian environments
- Communicating with internal teams/people necessary to ensure the end result of customer satisfaction
Your day to day role will consist of: answering support tickets (sales, billing, and support related inquiries), overseeing the support team, communicating with other team members on Slack as/if needed, troubleshooting high load alerts, working with cPanel/WHM servers, working with KVM VPS nodes, etc.
Other candidate requirements:
- Solid/reliable Internet connection
- Able to multi-task
- Great customer service skills, able to write proficient English (no phone calls are necessary, all interaction with our staff and clients are mostly done via e-mail/ticket system/chat)
- This particular position will require you to be available 6 days a week, 9 hours per day (one hour break). Shift / timings can be discussed.
- At least 2+ years of experience in the web hosting industry specifically (please include your prior experience in your application/bid).
We are looking to work with an individual who understands our mission, and that great opportunity is available as the company grows.
We are looking for a long-term candidate who is looking for a career -- this is NOT just a one month job. You will be paid on a bi-weekly or monthly basis. You will be expected to only work for us during your shifts.
When placing your proposal, please answer the following questions:
1. How many years of experience do you have in the web hosting industry specifically?
2. Are you familiar with SolusVM? Have you worked with SolusVM on an admin level, and also with KVM VPS nodes?
3. This would be a full-time position, 6 days a week -- are you available to work for us only during these working hours? What are your preferred work days/hours?
24 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $805 timen for dette job
Been working with ISPs for very long time. We can definitely collaborate on this project. I have placed an arbitrary value as the bid amount. Lets discuss. Thanks
Hello, I am a system administrator at a hosting company in Russia. My primary language is Russian, additional English (only in writing). I have been doing Linux servers for over 3-4 years. My time is UTC +3