I am apart of a web hosting company that provides shared hosting, reseller hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers. We are looking to hire additional talent, to fulfill vacancies for full time Linux systems administrator to join our operations team.
This is a remote position. You may work from anywhere in the world as long as you have a stable and reliable Internet connection.
The ideal candidate has great familiarity with the below:
- Able to type quickly, and multi-task efficiently
- WHMCS Ticketing System
- KVM Virtualization
- SolusVM Control Panel
- cPanel/WHM Servers
- Linux Servers
- Understand and know how to use Supermicro IPMI and Dell iDRAC / similar
- Familiarity with the SSH command line in CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian environments
- Communicating with internal teams/people necessary to ensure the end result of customer satisfaction
Your day to day role will consist of: answering support tickets and Live Chats we receive from customers, and communicating with our support team on our Slack internal chat appropriately. The type of tickets received can range from investigating why a server is down, to troubleshooting high server loads, or something as simple as changing the IP address for a customer's VPS server. It really varies in the nature of this industry so be prepared for both simple and challenging tickets. In addition to answering basic sales related inquiries that may come in.
Other candidate requirements:
- Solid/reliable Internet connection
- Able to multi-task
- Great customer service skills, able to write proficient English (no phone calls are necessary, all interaction with our staff and clients are mostly done via e-mail/ticket system/chat)
- Ability to work for an average of 8 hours per day (shift preference can be discussed in detail for qualified candidates)
- Preferably at least 2+ years of experience in the web hosting industry specifically (please include your prior experience in your application/bid).
We are looking to work with an individual who understands our mission, and that great opportunity is available as the company grows.
We are looking for a long-term candidate who is looking for a career -- this is NOT just a one month job. You will be paid on a monthly basis.
At the moment, we are hiring for the following shifts (days and times below are based on PST timezone - please convert to your timezone accordingly):
- Friday to Wednesday, 9 AM to 6 PM PST (9 hour shift with one hour break)
- Tuesday to Saturday, 6 PM to 3 AM PST (9 hour shift with one hour break)
- Monday to Friday, 5 AM to 2 PM (9 hour shift with one hour break)
IMPORTANT NOTE: In your proposal please state the shift you are able to work. Any proposals that do not mention the shift you are able to work, will be assumed that it is a robot/automated bid and will be ignored/disregarded.
44 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $531 timen for dette job
Hi, I am interested in this job. Job profile looking suitable for me. I can start this job now. Shift I prefer to work Monday to Friday 5AM to 2PM Thanks