We are looking for a full-time QA Engineer to join our team:
- Experience testing web applications
- Experience designing and developing test plans and test cases based on requirements and specifications, design documents, etc.
- Solid experience in manual
- Some experience with selenium/appium/cucumber and willing to learn automation
- Understanding of software development methodologies
- Basic knowledge of sql , Linux and MongoDB to check the result of tests
- Ability to clearly communicate in verbal and written English
- Knowledge of Jira testing tools
- Some knowledge in load and performance testing
Non Technical requirements:
- 40 hours per week (must be able to work 8 to 5 est)
- Can attend meetings between 8am and 11am Eastern
- Experience working on offshore and distributed teams.
- Applicants on Americas or Philippines are prefered
74 freelancers are bidding on average $184/hour for this job
I have experience working as a QA engineer. please message me whenever online for further discussion. I can be available at the time mentioned in the job description.
As I have corporate experience 8+ years(Manual+automation testing). I can assure of good quality testing in time and with affordable cost. . I have corporate experience of automation using selenium java.
10+ years experience in Selenium and appium [url removed, login to view] in various framework like hybrid and [url removed, login to view] new and awarded the best Automation tester in SOFTWARE TESTING CONFERENCE 2017
Hi, i have 6.5 years of experience in manual testing. Have a good knowledge of STLC, defect cycle, black box testing, creating test cases and executing them