We are looking for a full-time QA Engineer to join our team:
- Experience testing web applications
- Experience designing and developing test plans and test cases based on requirements and specifications, design documents, etc.
- Solid experience in manual
- Some experience with selenium/appium/cucumber and willing to learn automation
- Understanding of software development methodologies
- Basic knowledge of sql , Linux and MongoDB to check the result of tests
- Ability to clearly communicate in verbal and written English
- Knowledge of Jira testing tools
- Some knowledge in load and performance testing
Non Technical requirements:
- 40 hours per week (must be able to work 8 to 5 est)
- Can attend meetings between 8am and 11am Eastern
- Experience working on offshore and distributed teams.
- Applicants on Americas or Philippines are prefered
73 freelancers are bidding on average $184/hour for this job
I have experience working as a QA engineer. please message me whenever online for further discussion. I can be available at the time mentioned in the job description.
I have all the skill sets that are required for this project as a tester. My out of the box thinking and testing any application as an end user are plus point.