My company will be a Network Marketing or Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) Company. I will offer a virtual product, available for download immediately after payment is made. Affiliate will have to enter username and password selected at registration. The company will utilize a lucrative compensation plan to reward it's affiliates for marketing our virtual products.
Script At a Glance … (some further details under website requirements)
1. Allow affiliates to select username and password. Username 9characters max and will be part of the affiliate’s page
a. Will look like [url removed, login to view] (where xyz is the affiliate’s username)
b. Need to display Full Name of sponsor on affiliate’s page
2. Pay affiliates first $A and affiliate manager last (my site) $B instantly to PayPal account. Configurable as Australian 1up, 2up, 3up, 4up, 5up. Ability to instantly pass these first two sales (also known as qualifying sale) to affiliate sponsor.
3. Affiliates need to enter the following personal infor to register. This screen comes after they pay the affiliate fee ($A+$B) (see website requirements below)
4. Configurable so that affiliate also gets charged a monthly fee for membership. The first month there is no charge.
5. Subsequent months fee is also broken down – $X amnt to sponsor instantly paid, and $Y amount to affiliate manager (my site). If fee bounces, system locks out the affiliate and they will have to settle the subscription fee to be readmitted. So script should automatically check whether payment is processed or declined in my paypal (is this possible??)
6. Members area which is “.htaccess” (welcoming affiliate by name ) allowing the affiliate to
a. have 24-7-365 access via password and username.
b. see who their direct affiliates are
c. see who their 2 up affiliates are and from which of their personal recruitees they came from
d. Display “Not Qualified,” if they have not passed the 2 up sales and Qualified after passing the 2 sales
e. Access to their personal information
f. Ability to send mail to their down line
g. Lock out affiliate if there is inactivity for 10minutes. Will have to reenter username and password to be readmitted
7. I need the ability to design the index page and put links on the members page.
8. I also need the potential recruitee to tick two boxes on the index page before they can make payment (the sort of “I agree….” statement)
1. Web pages will be PHP and viewable in most current browsers assuming a screen resolution of 800 x 600.
2. During the signup process, we will capture the following data:
a. First Name *
b. Last Name *
c. Address 1 *
d. Address 2
e. Address 3
f. City *
g. State/Province *
h. Zip Code
i. Country *
j. Email Address *
k. Confirm Email Address *
l. Home Phone *
m. Business Phone
n. Desired Username *
o. IP Address **
p. Datetime Stamp **
* Required Field
** Hidden Field
4. State/Province and Country will be pull-down menus. Available items in State/Province pull-down menu will be based on the Country provided.
5. IP Address and Datetime Stamp will be captured via GeoIP php code.
6. Opt-in process must be a double opt-in process, where a person signs up, and an email is sent to the email address provided with an activation link that, when clicked, will create the individual's account.
7. Once a member has completed the activation process, they will then be directed to a screen where they will provide three test questions with answers. These will be employed any time we personally communicate with the individual and need to verify their identity, and is to be used to prevent identity theft.
8. Newly created accounts will employ a sub-domain schema in the form of:
[url removed, login to view]
9. Every member will have a Member's Area that will be accessed via web form, and will need to provide Username, Password, and a Turing Key. The Password field will be masked.
10. Affiliates will be able to update their personal information from the Member's Area, to include change of password.
a. Password changes will require an email sent to the individual with a confirmation link that must be clicked for the password change to take effect.
11. An Affiliate’s page will show “Not Qualified” until they have passed up 2 sales to their sponsor. After passing sales, their Status becomes “Qualified” and that’s when they start earning commissions on sales and subscriptions.
12. The Member's Area must maintain a session that will automatically timeout after 10 minutes of inactivity (admin configurable), and the affiliate will also have the option to logout.
13. The Member's Area will be on a secure (https) server.
14. Account Balance will initially be “$0.00” and will only be incremented when commissions are paid. All denominations will be in USD. If this link is clicked it a pop-up window should appear and bread the sum down by Products Sales and Subscription commissions.
15. When an order is placed and processed from the Affiliates page, then their downline is occupied with the individual's information – Full Name, Qualification Status, email address. The affiliate can send emails directly to these members by checking a box next to their name and pressing send.
a. A new page comes up and Affiliate has to enter their email address (recorded in the database) a subject line and message.
b. An automatic “no spam message will be attached to this email) Administrator will enter this message on script setup, but also has ability to change it [url removed, login to view] an order is placed and verified for three Internet Marketing Toolboxes, then the next position in the Enroller's matrix is occupied with the individual's information, and the first two positions on the individual's frontline. In effect, a person is buying their two frontline positions, and occupying them.
16. Affiliates will be able to view all of their downline summary, see who is qualified, how many sales they have made and a search string can be executed by month and recruitee name
17. Affiliates will be able to drill down on each individual position to see more detailed information such as the names of the Affiliates on each position.
18. Affiliates will be able to see their Sponsors Full Name and can contact them directly via a web form
19. Affiliates will have the option to turn-off email messages from their upline.
20. If a person needs to look further upline than their enroller for help, the individual can contact the company, and we will get them in contact with the first “active” affiliate in their upline that is willing to work with them.
21. Affiliate's will have the ability to opt themselves out of the program. Doing so will forfeit any rights to any/all commissions, and positions will rollup to the Enroller by updating the position information with the Enroller's information. The Opt-Out process will be a double Opt-Out process with plenty of warnings to confirm if the person is sure they want to Opt-Out.
Please provide any functionality items from a developer’s perspective to make use of this script easy. Also include a detailed setup file for the administrator of this program.
PHP version 4 or higer
2 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $275 på dette job
Hi, my name is Justin. I'm a senior at the University of Missouri, majoring in Information Technologies. If you have a second please check PM for my portfolio. Thanks, Justin