Development of RTK guided remote controlled vehicle.
the purpose of this project is to create a quick proof of concept using opensource hardware and software to demonstrate the working principle of a small remotely controlled vehicle that is guided by RTK and to understand the capabilities of the ublock M8p module/ family.
The working principle of the vehicle
• The main control system: PX4 flight controller or equivalent
• RTK position system based on the ublock M8P
• Interface to vehicle: a localized webserver that can be accessed by laptop or mobile device, most likely a raspberry pi or equivalent. when logged into the web interface, the Pi will publish the location of the vehicle. The user will be able to direct the vehicle where to go.
The vehicle needs to be approximately 25” long with a wheelbase of 20”. It will be made from off the shelf and commonly acquired components such as Hobby RC or industrial components. The vehicle will be able to travel up to 4mph have 4-6 wheels and will use the skid steer approach for turning.
The total positional accuracy of the vehicle when equipped with the RTK system will be less than 4CM
• Candidates are expected to submit a proposal for the hardware and software, timing and budget they intend for this project.
• Only candidates with previous RTK experience will be considered for this project.
18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1282 på dette job
Hello,Sir. I am experienced in GPS RTK and raspberry pi. I am very interested in your project. I hope to talk more detail with you through chatting. Best regards.
Hello, This project is quite easy for me, but I got couple of questions to clear before we proceed [login to view URL] message me to have a quick chat.