I need an Ubuntu installation sysadmin.
I'm reconfiguring an Ubuntu server for my home and business.
I've installed a fresh SSD harddrive in my computer and I've created a new installation of Ubuntu server 18.04 on that drive. There's a small home network of Windows 10 Pro PCs and Linux running in VirtualBox under Windows Pro. There is a router running DD-WRT serving DHCP to the network but the Ubuntu server is configured with a static IP address.
Here's what I need in detail:
1. Install and properly configure bind9 so that the server is the primary DNS server on the network and forwards non-local DNS requests to my ISP's DNS server. Set necessary file ownership and group to bind and then configure apparmor to allow bind9 to work properly with forward and reverse domains.
2. Install and properly configure the latest version of Samba to function as an Active Directory Domain Controller, using BIND9_DLZ as the DNS server. As part of this, Kerberos must be set up properly and working.
3. Configure user shares and a general guest share on the Samba server. Roaming profiles aren't needed.
4. Add a user to the AD network (in addition to "administrator").
5. Pass all configuration tests and produce correct results for the DNS server, Samba server and KRB5 server,
10 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $166 på dette job
Hi I will configure samba active directory on ubuntu as per your requirement and have expertise in the relevant field. I have 9 years of experience. Regards
Hi, I would like to work on this project as this is the core profile and expertise i have. Please drop me a message to discuss and initiate the project. Thanks, Dhirendra