I’m looking for an EXPERT in Zabbix monitoring system, preferably a Zabbix certified tech. Please read all the details.
PLEASE BE A PROFESSIONAL AND DO NOT APPLY IF ANY OF THESE APPLY TO YOU:
- You are not qualified and don’t have a lot of hands on experience with my requirements.
- You ask for money before you have shown and proven the work is completed. I only pay when I verify all the work is done per all the requirements you have agreed upon and accepted it.
- Are not willing to document the process of the configuration clearly and in the right order.
- Installing untrusted package or source code.
- Not on time, over promising, or avoiding to give a status update.
- If you think this will take 2 hours to be completed, please tell me it will take 4 hours because if you pass the deadline then I will NOT pay you because my projects are very time sensitive and results will be useless if I’m not on time delivering the project.
1. Every single step MUST be documented clearly and in the correct order. I will follow your instructions step by step on a production server. The servers you will be working on are only for the demo purpose.
2. Configure zabbix to run a script named “[login to view URL]” when / if the file named “[login to view URL]” contains the word “blue”:
When the file has the word “blue” in it, the script starts to run and creates a directory named “colors” and a file named “[login to view URL]” in the directory. E.g /colors/current_color
/tmp/[login to view URL]
/root/[login to view URL]
Action when condition is met (when [login to view URL] contains word “blue):
Scripts creates a directory named “colors” and a file in that directory named “[login to view URL]””: E.g
3. Configure Zabbix to call John’s phone number if / when a server is not reachable.
E.g server IP: x.x.x.x
If John doesn’t Acknowledge the alert in 10 minutes, a second call needs to be made and this time the call goes to both John’s and Sara’s phones’ numbers.
We can use PagerDuty, Twilio or any other reliable solution used with Zabbix to make phone calls.
4- Please test all the configuration on your own server and make sure everything works before getting back with me with the result, it’s much better that way.
After you complete the documentation, I will apply the instructions step by step on my Zabbix server and if something doesn’t work as expected, I will give you full access to my server.
My timezone: US Pacific Time.
Completion task max time: 72 Hours (3 days) from the time you accept the project. (much better if done sooner)
All servers are freshly installed and have nothing installed beside the OS.
Server: CentOS 7
Package: zabbix-server version 4.0
Internet connectivity: Yes
Private IP: x.x.x.x/24
Public IP: x.x.x.x
PLEASE READ ALL THE DETAILS AND DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED OR DO NOT HAVE TIME TO FINISH THE PROJECT IN 72 Hours.
I'm very responsive and easy to work with. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions related to the project. Thanks!