I installed webmin version 1.831 and Virtualmin version 5.06 on a Ubuntu Linux 16.04.1 server with nginx, joomla after I encountered some problem so I need to:
• config my DNS server with hosting space
• configure webmin and virtualmin
• install an SSL Certificats for the entire server
• Setting up server to send and receive e-mails & Setting up secure IMAP access to mailboxes & Setting up a secure SMTP relay for users & Controlling the mail queue & Reading and writing e-mails on the server & Configuring e-mail aliases & Filtering incoming mail using Procmail and SpamAssassin & Debugging e-mail-related problemsdirectly.
• config Nginx to switch automatically with HTTPS mode and fix all errors like (404 Not Found …ect) make it work good with joomla .
• config the firewall (block all ports except the necessary http, https, smtp, pop3, also imap the ports to make the updates) & Turning off unnecessary servicessecure all server.
• Config Fail2ban
• Install Snort then integrated with webmin on https page monitor & make it send notification by email
• Install Scan for viruses and malware (ClamAV and Linux Malware Detect).
• Install f Check for rootkits (chkrootkit and rkhunter).