This is not a project, is in fact a set of tasks I need for my AWS account:
1. I have something on my invoice that charges me 50 EUR/month and I want you to help me find it and disable it. Most likely is something around a NAT. You will assist me via skype/remote-desktop in doing this.
2. I need a bash-script (aws cli) or terraform script to perform the following:
* need a vpc;
* need to be able to connect to it via vpn from any location. The target is to be able to work no matter where I am, but also to connect my office to this vpc. I'd like to be able to specify the ip-range for this network to match the one from my office;
* The script needs to be able to launch a mongodb instance on AWS. Can be the Amazon one or the standard one. I'd like to be able to specify the size of the instance - type and disk size;
* Same thing for an elasticsearch instance + kibana. Both these instances should be accessible _ONLY_ when I am connected to vpn and never from outside world.
Please add in the title of your post the following character sequence: "-=-=-=". I will not even read the ones without this string.
If possible, I'd like the same level of assistance to set up these 2 things.
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €341 på dette job
Hi, I am working as an automation DevOps engineer for 2+ years. I'm aws certified too. I can do your task. Let me know more details so that we can have discussion
I have good experience on configuring Vpv site - site and write teraform scripts to AWS it infrastructure like VPC, EC2, IAM, S3 etc., services. Feel free to call me and I will help you to reduce cost wise also.
"-=-=-=" I am a devops engineer with knowledge of bash,python,aws,ansible we can automate launching of instances through ansible playbook integeration with aws and can create vpc for connectivity.