We have a Server that we need to get up and running as a webserver hosting emails and wordpress websites. At this time we have installed CentOS and need to get the graphic installed and function.
- Install graphic interface for CentOS.
- Install ISPConfig (as controle panel).
- Install Virtuel Desktop (so i can connect from Any PC with login).
- Install Security.
- Install automatic monthly backup.
- install software so we can go ind and put domain name and see statistics as visitors, links in and out and so on.
- install software to sent notification out if there is an abnormal amount of traffic or email sent or FTP over use, with info (Domain name, Email adress, message like (10.000 emails was sent from "email name" the last 24 hours)
- install a opensource CRM that we can access through a browser.
If possible Install:
- Virtual desktops where we can work from have to look as a normal computer (windows 7 with outlook and so on).
- Passwords for everything.
- How to add a new wordpress website (uploaded from local to server) (step by step guide).