I need 2 linux scripts written:
1. Create a shell script named Project5-2 in your $HOME/bin directory.
2. Insert a reference to the bash shell, appropriate comments, and your name as author.
3. Accept five positional parameters from the command line.
4. Display all five values on the screen.
5. Display a usage clause if the incorrect number of values is entered.
6. Display an average of the five values.
[url removed, login to view] the script, close the editor, make the script executable, and then execute the script.
1. Create a shell script named Project6-4 in your $HOME/bin directory.
2. Convert the following pseudocode into code for the script:
Read in three grades from the keyboard
Average the grades
Display the appropriate letter grade for the number grade using this scale:
90 to 100: Display a letter grade of “A”
80 to 89: Display a letter grade of “B”
70 to 79: Display a letter grade of “C”
65 to 69: Display a letter grade of “D”
0 to 64: Display a letter grade of “F”
Insert appropriate comments
3. Save the script, quit the editor, and then make the script executable.