I have a dedicated server and have set up a new domain for my nephew to run a minecraft game server, but I have not worked with this script before and want to make sure it is installed cleanly and properly.
- Ensure proper version Java installation for Minecraft support
- Install Minecraft server script
- Ensure correct port access enabled in firewall
- Any security considerations for running a gaming script? I don't really do gaming... :)
- Ensure that server starts on server reboot
Should be a VERY fast project for anyone with experience with this install, as the server is clean. Linux with WHM/CPanel and SSH access.
Looking for someone who can perform this work right away.