I want to create draft texts for a drupal training that I m planning to construct. [url removed, login to view]
All the topics you find in the training outline need to be worked out. I myself will review the text and do the final editing. What I expect is a text that can be used as basis to organize drupal training. This will both be the syllabus and exercise book.
The person I m looking for must:
- Understand drupal
- Understand the LAMP stack
- Understand technical writing
We will start with the first chapter for the assignment. If it goes well we will write all the other chapters.
What is the format of each chapter.
* Deliver a MS word document.
* Each step requires a screenshot
* When there is code involved there should be code highlighting.
Our first mission is the following:
Describe the drupal installation process on a LAMP stack.
* Ubuntu basics > Explain how to install ubuntu
Basics command line > Explain the command line basics (limit to a 1000 words)
Apache > Explain how to install apache. Explain vhosts. Explain the configuration options.
Mysql > Explain how to install mysql. Explain the configuration options.
Php > Explain how to install php. Explain the configuration options.
*Drupal installation and basics
* Setup > Describe how to download and install drupal.
* Install profiles > Explain what install profiles are and how to take advantage of them. How to write a basic install profile.
* Bootstrap > Explain the drupal bootstrap process (all the phases)
* Drush > Explain how to install drush and explain the drush commands that come out of the box.
Before you start. You will always create an outline of what you are going to describe. I will review this and approve on it. You will work by the hour so we will work until it is done. You will be payed every hour. Even if we have to redo things. The goal is to do several iterations until it good enough to start using in training. If all goes well we can tackle the next chapters.