I am looking for someone who can manage my ubuntu server immediately and who can spend 4 hours daily for few days.
I have 1 server hardware that runs a virtual machines with ubuntu.
I already configured kvm. There is another person working on configuring
freeswitch and configuration of asterisk right now.
Here is what I am hoping to do.
- Configure firewall for the server including the ones in kvm. (ufw, bruteforce attack, port scan blocking, etc)
- Test with Nessus security checker and do proper security improvements.
- Provide help with completing with security and watchdog.
- Install openvpn and assign IP address to openvpn clients.
- Install email server, install web mail screen, spam filter, anti-virus. Do not run mail servers as root for security if possible.
- Stop all the unneeded daemons to save memory and cpu.
- Configure watchdog for daemons to restart, especially email. Perhaps we can use gmail pop3 to send alert mail. When email server is ready, I will update MX record of [url removed, login to view]
- Configure QoS and precedence 5 to voice for virtual machine running freeswitch. Configure priority of service. Voice and real time media must have high
- All the skills to complete tasks above
- At least CCNA level networking knowledge
- Good sense of organization
- Documentation (Update my excel and visio files. Need to define security configurations before the work is done)
I need to talk over skype often.
To save your time, you probably should setup security for host machine and
kvm for freeswitch at first. When basic security is done, we can copy
freeswitch kvm machine and maybe be able to copy
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $145 for dette job
Hello, we have expert team of Linux administration, ready to start work for you kindly check your PMB. GRRAS Solution's [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]
Hello, I have a couple of guys with experience in server setup and network security. Examples of our projects: etnasoft com/showcase/ Please contact me to discuss details. Regards, Alex