We require interested parties to provide a solution to effectively protect asterisk servers (multiple) within a private LAN from the internet using an effective SBC. The solution would need to be able to be set up on a vmware virtual machine running centos 5.5. OpenSBC or similar can be used, but we would need a proper documented project.
The SBC should provide as minimum the following:
- Effective topology hiding of internal asterisk/voip network
- Multiple NICs as needed
- Ability to provide HA failover to another machine running the SBC
- NAT traversal for devices behind far end residential or office firewalls (ie no remote firewall configuration required)
- Effective defence against denial attacks and spoofing
- Provide an effective SBC (as if the device was not in place) so that functions such as call control, transfers, BLF, MWI, presence/status are completely unchanged.
- Configurable firewall on the SBC
- Logging of attacks, or suspicious activity including file changes. Email to admin email if this happens.
- Documentation to provide installation and configuration setup so that the solution will work with our astersik servers.
- Documentation for setup of the SBC to connect with our existing asterisk servers, ie example ip addressing, gateway ip's, domains etc
- Delivery as a vmware image/appliance
Any questions, please ask.
The budget is not huge; however the right person/company could be involved with other projects including an upcoming billing project.
Thanks for your interest.
3 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £750 på dette job
unfortanly due a nature of SBC ur task is teoreticaly imposible. i.e not way do SBC and not do changes on asterisk. asterisk need be aware about registration or will nto work presence,mwi,blf(actual it is presence too)
hello, i currently work with ericcsson international on telco switches, and we have had similar request as yours, if interested p.m. me, prices are negotiable as well.