100 Pr2-Pr5 permanent links for two websites. The PageRank values apply to homepage. Each link should be from a different class C IP address. The relevant anchor text keywords will be provided once the project has been awarded. A) YOU PROVIDE THE LIST OF PAGES IN EXCEL WHERE YOU CAN PLACE LINKS.
B) I CHECK ALL THE PAGES AND I CHOOSE ONLY THE PAGES THAT ARE OK FOR ME.
The total 100 links are:
50 Forum Submissions.
50 Blog Comments.
100 Web Directory.
The terms are as follows:
- The links must be pr2+ and permanent.
- Links must be on industry theme related website.
- Links page should be from English language.
- Link page must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Links must be free, one way, non-reciprocal, permanent and static to our website.
- Links must be permanent, active, never expire and not require further payments.
- No more than 20 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed
- Links must be static html text links including the target keyword phrase in the hyperlinked anchor text
- Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc
- Link page should not be excluded by [url removed, login to view], the link must not contain a rel=nofollow tag (We allow rel=nofollow on only blog comments rest must be do follow).
- Links should be all from different class C IP ranges
- One link per domain. Links should not be spread across sub domains
- No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable - No scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
- No links from article directories or other directories, link exchange, guestbooks, blog comments, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, FFA websites etc - No links from hacker, illegal, gambling, pornographic or generally black hat sites - Links must not be labeled sponsored, links, ads etc.
- Links must be manually submitted. Please do not use automated software - Web sites should not be banned by Google, Yahoo or Bing - Web sites should not be under construction - Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted
- Links must be placed over a period of time to look natural and avoid penalties.
- I reserve the right to refuse links that in our opinion are not suitable. You must provide a spreadsheet including the following columns
- Link URL
– Link Text
– IP address
- Date submitted
– PR of the page where the link is placed