Links must be free, permanent one way links
- The page our link is placed on must be PR4+
- The pages must be targeted to music or interior decorating
- Max. 30 outbound links on the page
- Page must be cached by Google within the last 30 days
- We will supply 1 main link and 2 deep links to our URL.
- Search engine friendly pages only! (no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc....)
- Page must not be blocked by [url removed, login to view] and no rel=nofollow tag in the link tag.
- No links from: link farms, link-exchange programs, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, gambling, pharmacy, illegal, hacker, porn, violent, or hate-based, guest book’s, classifieds, dynamic links, spam sites, or generally black hat links
- No scraper sites, mirror sites
- No sites banned by google.
- Must be manually submitted.
- No link schemes, No blog comments, No ping sites, No links within newsgroups
- Links must be from different Class-C IP addresses
- Deployment of the links over 4 weeks with weekly status updates required
- After placement, you have to provide us with a document of placement of all links
- no link from: link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites
- one-way non-reciprocal links
- links must be static html links including the choosing target keywords in anchor text
- links must be permanent and active
- no graphics (only text links)
- no labeled links, sponsored links
- links from websites already linking to our site will not be counted
- Would prefer to see proof of previous work or testimonial
1) You will provide all link data in an Excel Spreadsheet which will include:
Proposed Link-Site URL, Site Name, Site Type, Google Page Rank, Alexa's Traffic Rank, and IP Address.
2) I check them and approved the links
3) You submit the information to the approved sites.
Required info in an Excel sheet:
1. Site title
2. Site PR
3. Link URL (the URL where our link is located)
4. Page PR
5. Anchor text
6. Date submitted
7. Date accepted
8. IP address