We are a UK web development and search engine-marketing agency and have a number of SEO projects in progress and in the pipeline. If the successful the applicant does a good job they will be given first refusal on future projects.
We are looking for 50, 1-way PR3+ permanent links.
Specific requirements are:
· Securing only-Incoming (non-reciprocal) links
· Links from sites having a different range of PageRank
· Links with relevant "Keywords" in the Anchor Text (link text will be supplied)
· Links from industry-relevant pages
· Spider able (no java script, no no-follow tags, or restrictions in [url removed, login to view])
· No paid or time-bound links
· One link per IP/domain/Class-C
· No email spam used to solicit links
· You will not submit to Free for all (FFA), guest books, links within forums, links within newsgroups or links farms, or any site that seems to have incurred a Google penalty No links from FFA (Free-For-All) link networks
· No links on gambling, pharmacy, illegal, adult, gambling, violent, or hate-based.
· No more than 30 links per page
· Nothing considered "bad" by Google
· No reference to our domain name in initial email approach to avoid any reporting to Spam Cop
· Full data sheet of links created at the end of each month
· Supplier shall complete an Excel spreadsheet containing URL, PR, and IP address of each link.
Please only apply if you have got excellent feedback for similar projects. Extra weight will be given to applicants that can provide references from past clients with specific regard to link building.
Please include the different PageRank percentage (example how many PR3, PR4 or PR5 will you provide if any).