Background of Us:
My friend and I am going to setup the small partnership company.
Nature of Business: Software Development
I will handle the Business Development and Product Design. My friend will handle the Technical. He is computer programmer. He will write the software program based on what I purpose for the design or whatever we agree on.
Share: 50% 50%
What you want from you?
- Legal Partnership agreement contract that cover the both of us benefit.
What are the important things to cover?
- The developed software is owned by both of us.
- Only upon agree of both party, the developed software can be sold.
- The program (coding) are belong to both of us.
- The revenue must be equal divide to 2.
- The company expenses, tax must be equally shared by both of us.
- To terminate the agreement must give 3 months notice to each other.
Note: If there are anything that you think we must highlight, please feel free to suggest.