Tax advice needed for Non Uk Resident partner of LLP -- 2

I need tax advice on my UK tax status on below circumstances:

1. I am non Uk resident

2. Don’t have any income from UK apart from my registered LLP in Uk.

3. I have my UTR number being a designated member of my LLP.

What is the tax treatment of my income from UK LLP ? Do I have to report to HMRC? Do I have to pay tax on it?

Færdigheder: Jura, Regnskab, Skat, Skattelovgivning

Om klienten:
( 8 bedømmelser ) Bharuch, India

Projekt ID: #33686167

Tildelt til:


Dear Sir/Ma'am, I am ACCA qualified accountant with speclisation in UK taxation. I am currently working for a UK based clients for more than 7 years and I am directly involved with HMRC for their submissions includin Flere

₹2000 INR / time
(10 bedømmelser)

8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹2825/timen for dette job

(22 bedømmelser)
(39 bedømmelser)
(46 bedømmelser)

Hi I have read your requirements, you can trust on me for all your required work. I can assure you with quality results. I have been in this profession for more than 8 years. I am available on freelancer chat 24/7.

₹1875 INR / time
(7 bedømmelser)

Dear Sir, I’m a qualified ACCA degree holder and can help u will the tax advice u need. Please connect with me so we can discuss the matter in detail. Thanks, Abdulsamad

₹1875 INR / time
(0 bedømmelser)

Hi, If your business activity is outside UK then your income is not taxable in UK and personal UTR is not required for member as well, you can file the LLP tax return without member UTR. You can contact me to discuss t Flere

₹1875 INR / time
(0 bedømmelser)

Hello Sir, My Self CA Chandraprakash . We have an expertise International taxation and NR taxation with an experience of 5 years of working. We will assist you in the best manner. Best Regards Chandraprakash

₹1300 INR / time
(0 bedømmelser)