I'm looking for someone with legal experience that can write a couple of legal documents for my site: [login to view URL] ( [login to view URL] )
1. Researching what other sites are doing (similar to ours) and come up with a simplified solution for our site. This also might include providing advice on creative commons.
2. Basic Terms of Agreement for someone on or using our site
----> that they accept just by being on the site
----> that they accept again when creating a free account
3. Licenses for images and phrasing for the digital products we offer.
4. Designers' Terms & Conditions, so that the designs they upload are owned by Spark Resort.
5. Advice and ideas are always appreciated.
This should be pretty simple, I think, based on what other sites are doing.
Some questions for you:
Why should I hire you over the next legal person?
What legal work have you done for US citizens, if any?
When could you start?
How long would it take you?
Do you have any templates you could use? If so, where did they come from?
Bonus question: Do you have any experience in bird law?
I would like a simple version for users to "quickly glance over and get the idea" and then the more technical version if they click on a link.
Our site isn't generating revenue (yet) so please be considerate when providing your hourly rate. I'm looking for someone around $5/hr.
Place "Success" in the first line of your response so I know you've read this.
Looking to work on this asap so please apply right away if you see this.