I am looking for someone who can do case analysis on tort law.
you must be good at case research and must be able to explain laws in simple language.
If you are interested, please answer the following questions:
1) Send the sample of your case analysis.
2) If you don't have a case analysis, then create a sample case analysis.
Select 1 legislation and 1 case law.
Do not use complex language.
Any case or legislation you are using, Explain it in simple words.
Keep it short and simple.
Font - Arial
Size - 14
- Use IRAC Method.
- Give spaces and Headings.
- Do not send critical analysis, judgment analysis, Legal Opinion or any other articles.
- I am looking for case analysis only.
- And I want tort law only. No human rights, International law or any other law.
- I want to see, how well you approach a problem and how will you solve it.
- Do not analyze an existing case. Its about problem solving. I want to see how you solve a problem. How you apply the legislation and the case law to it.
Try to solve this problem.
Dress Shop - Discount:
Lets say, There is a Dress shop, say ABC Dress shop.
On social media you see, they have advertised 50% discount on all products.
Now you go to the shop and buy a coat for Rs.1,000.
On the tag also its written 50% off.
Now you go to the billing counter and bill the items, and the cashier says, pay Rs.1000. No discount on this one.
Now what will you do?
How will you approach this?
3) Which is the best time to reach you?
Have a Nice Day
5 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹1160 timen for dette job
A lawyer and Solicitor of the supreme Court and attorney, ready for any legal research, legal translation with reputable records and years of experience.