I am trying to turn an existing fitness club into of 24-7 club. pretty much there will be both staffed hours and unstaffed hours.
I want someone that do a research regarding the following:
- my company type will be LLC. i would like to know if i would be required to have any other license or permit.
- I also want to make some interior renovations: adding walls to allocate a private area for group training. adding a washer and dryer. Need to know what process i need to follow to make these changes , if i would need some type of approval from the state.
- requirements for having a a facility with un-staffed hours in the state of arizona. ( equipment, numbers of members, age limit) .
- Agreement /disclamer to protect myself from liablities
- type of Insurance required to run a fitness club in AZ
I can do the required research work. In addition, I will also draft an agreement providing for immunity against any liability in connection with the club.