Sale Agreement/MoU required for sell of business
Few considerations for the MoU/sale agreement that will be drafted by you, and kindly include:
1. Consideration will comprise of purchase of shares INR 1lakh and goodwill payment towards purchase of business, copyrights, trademarks, website, IPR, database, etc.
2. Please include non-compete clause
3. Dispute resolution clause to be included, jurisdiction to be specified as Mumbai
4. Please mention purchase / sale as a going concern
5. Clauses to be included for indemnities, unforseen events
6. warranties, representations by seller and purchasers to be factored
7. Seller representation that company has continued business in line with Memorandum & Articles of Company, no claims or liabilities exist as on date of sale
8. Seller agrees to cooperate for ongoing support, for a 3 months post sale handover / support
18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹4002 timen for dette job
I am a mergers and acquisitions and private equity lawyer with experience in India and in New York. I have worked with top law firms in India and in the U.S. and I have drafted several business sale agreements.