lawyer needed for handicapped gentleman, elder law specialist or LLP knowledge required

Hi, I am in a very unique situation. My father is dying and I am totally disabled with Muscular Dystrophy. I have already consulted several attorneys on this matter and I really need a neutral third party opinion and advice. I cannot do a special needs trust because of the situation I am in. But I am a college graduate filmmaker and I have earned income before without that impacting my benefits. Other issues are at stake as well, like my father's creditors. So I need to give his assets, which are neither liquid nor tangible property, to a LLP, LLC or LL Company that will serve as my production company and also disallow any of my dad's creditors from coming after the money in the future.

Again, I cannot do a special needs trust because I don't have a family member that is one hundred percent trustworthy and at the same time, I need to have the sense of security that I've made the right decision as well. We are only talking about four thousand a month in distribution income from a partnership that my dad had a twelve percent interest in.

Best regards to all and thank you...

Færdigheder: Jura

Se mere: need legal advice lawyer, need lawyer advice, needed money, need advice lawyer, lawyer s, lawyer needs, need lawyer company, don best, company lawyer, benefits specialist, attorneys lawyer, attorneys in, attorneys law, legal specialist, law attorneys, a lawyer, third, sense, property law, or, one percent, llc, liquid, lawyer, interest

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 2 bedømmelser ) United States

Projekt-ID: #16527