VISA to UK (from India)

Two persons will be visiting uk from India.

We want to visit Uk on tourist visa for 16 days


I am a 3rd year BE student in a university. The other person is self employed.

No IT Returns filed by me till yet. The other person has a IT returns filed for 250,000 INR per annum.

I have a friend in UK, and i want to visit her as a surprise. So I do not want to ask for invitation letter.

Presently, I have started earning through various projects, so now i can show myself as self-employed if required.

Recently I talked with a Visa Consultant, and as he says I need to file IT Returns for 3 years till now and show an yearly income of upto 400000 INR. That's a huge amount and the income tax for 3 years, along with fine will be a huge amount to pay to the government, considering the fact that I had no source of income then.

please help.

Evner: Jura, Juridisk Forskning, Skat, Skattelovgivning, Visa / Immigration

Se mere: self consultant, i want to be a consultant, do i need a visa, legal consultant, visa, uk tax, uk student, tax returns, tax consultant, student visa, student projects, source india, projects in india, projects from india, need from india, india tax, india projects, need legal letter, visiting letter, visa letter, india consultant, income tax india, tax income, filed, visa required

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 6 bedømmelser ) ghatsila, India

Projekt ID: #993626

3 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $433 på dette job


Hi Mate, I am experienced in appying for visiting visa for UK . I can help u through a different process...

$500 USD på 1 dag
(0 bedømmelser)

Recently I visited UK under tourist category from India. I can help you out

$500 USD på 1 dag
(0 bedømmelser)

Dear sir, i completed LL.B And LL.M. i am now practitioner as an advocate.i think you need a legal advice which is available to me. visa process and income tax policy of uk is key point here. i shall try to help yo Flere

$300 USD in 10 dage
(0 bedømmelser)