I have a start up marketplace called Queen's Rosemary where we will be selling all handmade products. I will be gathering women who make their own homemade products, but I wanted a contract for all of them stating they can not use these 5 ingredients in their products, which are extremely harmful preservatives, with the contract also stating they must list all of their ingredients on their labels. The other portion of my business would be the Queen's Rosemary contributors, who contribute their valuable knowledge to our sellers, varying from marketing advice to a life coach. In short, we are a service-based marketplace. When allowed, we'd also be volunteering together as a team, as well as creating care packages for charities filled with our most helpful products that we make. Here is what I was looking for from an attorney,
1. Which business entity would be best for my type of company
2. How to register for that entity
3. How to draw up a contract for the sellers
5. Informing me on sales taxes for the products and how to use my deductions to pay the businesses taxes this upcoming March.
6. Help with getting trademarked