We are looking for an Australian qualified lawyer to draft a basic contract of the T&Cs for our website.
This is to include:
- product liability clauses
- customer ownership for ensuring the customer is complying with their local council building approvals
- customer ownership for ensuring an outdoor studio we sell is safely located within their premise and to use a builder and surveyor where necessary
- customer ownership for safety and compliance when building DIY flat-pack studios
- any protection required when we use third party trucking and crane companies for deliveries
- commitment to payment terms (paid in 3 tranches)
- no refunds as studios are customised (paint, flooring, etc)
Please advise if you can provide this and the cost.