I gang

Power of Attorney over a house?

Hi Experts,

I jointly own a residential house in Australia with one other person. Neither of us live in the house.

We have reached an agreement where the other party would like a certain sum to be paid out (already agreed upon).

Is it possible to have a document drawn up that gives me power of attorney or similar over the house in exchange for paying the other party a sum?

I would eventually like to refinance the house solely in my name.

I have always and will continue to pay the mortgage.

You must understand Australian law to bid on this.

Thanks in advance.

Evner: Kontrakter, Jura, Ejendoms Ret

Se mere: power attorney house, over person, in house legal, attorney 1, attorney legal, a attorney, residential house, power, in house, House, Australian law, attorney, power power, live australia, understand australian, australian legal, power exchange, law legal, live document, industrymate, agreement document, power attorney format marathi, electrical erection hydro power house, power shell scripts exchange, power house dwg

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 55 bedømmelser ) Perth, Philippines

Projekt ID: #969789