I have re-located to Martinique, a region of France and have a few questions about business law as it pertains to websites.
I have created a societe, L'auto-Entrepreneur and currently have a LLC in the USA and my business deals directly with website development and trade as I own several websites.
My LLC in the USA owns all rights to websites and development work I do in Martinique.
1. Is it possible for my company in Martinique to lease from my company in the USA?
2. What is the best societe to open in France as a single owner and why?
3. Is there a way for my contracts to stipulate that clients use my services at their own risk?
4. Anything I should be careful of?
5. Is there a way to operate business here in Martinique, but open a societe in a different country? and how?
Also, I will need a current 2-page french contract reviewed for validity, as it was reviewed by a lawyer here before.
The bidder must be a US/French lawyer or attorney with knowledge of US/French law. I will require a BAR # for proof. I would like to have about a 10 minute conversation through yahoo messenger or skype or emails will work as well.
Please do not respond if you do not have a current license to practice. All others will be tagged.