Need help setting appointments for mortgage protection and Final Expense Insurance Leads.
- I'm looking for an ongoing project with an appointment setter.
- There is a script involved, so the right candidate should be able to use a script effectively.
- The leads will be purchased by me and worked by the appointment setter on a week to week basis.
- I will have about 100 new names every week. I will rely on the appointment setter to keep track of DIALS (How many times you dialed a number), Contacts (how many times someone picked up the phone), Appointments Set, No Answers, Wrong Numbers, Do Not Calls, etc.
- A Tenacity to get people on the phone will be required. The Job will only last as long as you can set appointments.
- The weekly goal is 15-20 appointments
- The job will require a high level of organizational skills.
- I will need the appointment setter to have experience with Microsoft Excel and Google Calendar.
- I would prefer someone with their own mode of communication.
- You have to possess the ability to call a lot of people without sounding like a "Speedy Telemarketer" calling through a list. You must be able to slow down and sound "Authentic" and conversational.
25 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $20/time for dette job
Hi there, I have read your post and interested to learn more about this opportunity. How many hours a day? When do you want to start? Please advise. Thanks n Regards, Mahtab
I believe i have the skills to complete the project with utmost importance and due diligence. I have previously worked with GMAC. I can get the job done.
Hi my name is Tina from the Philippines. I believe that I am the best fit for this position. I have he experience in Final Expense as well as Medicare Insurance.
I already had huge experience in convincing & Negotiable conversation in sales [url removed, login to view] worked with lots of industries for these kind of project.