We're a small real estate company. We buy and sell undeveloped lots in rural areas in the various locations in the western part of the United States. We obtain leads to purchase those lots through direct mail campaigns (we mail between 100 and 200 pieces per week). We would like to hire a freelancer to run our direct mail campaigns independently and on a long-term basis. This job requires a commitment of 1 to 2 hours per week, and 4 to 8 hours per month.
Our direct mail campaign workflow, which we go through once a week, has four parts:
1. Obtain leads. We obtain leads either directly from the counties where we would like to purchase property or through a data aggregator (we use DataTree). This list is ordinarily an Excel or CSV file.
2. Scrub the leads list. This process begins with removing unwanted leads from the leads list based on an internal set of criteria (we don't mail to people who live outside the United States, for example). Next, we review the remaining leads for problems with the data, like missing addresses. The last step is to organize the data so that it can be uploaded into the system we use manage part of our business (we use Airtable).
3. Price the list. Within Airtable, we add an offer price to each lead based on an internal set of criteria.
4. Mail the list. The final part of this workflow is to send these leads to our direct mail vendor (we use Lob), which is done within Airtable (by checking a box).
An ideal candidate has the following skills and experience:
1. Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets. The most time consuming aspect of our direct mail workflow is scrubbing the lead list. To get this done quickly and correctly, our mail manager must be proficient in using Excel and Google Sheets. In particular, this work requires knowing how to use the filter and sort functions, in addition to other basic Excel and Google Sheets functionality, like creating new columns and deleting rows.
2. Familiarity with American Names/Addresses. One of the most common issues with lead lists we obtain from counties or data aggregators is that the first, middle, and last names are jumbled and the addresses are incomplete. The mail manager must be able to identify those kinds of issues. So, prior experience working with lead lists, or with data entry involving American names and addresses, are a plus.
3. Good track record. We're looking for a candidate with some prior experience on Freelancer.
It takes me about 1 hour each week to complete the tasks described above. For the first several weeks, I anticipate the new hire might need about 2 hours to get through them but, over time, would be able to complete also in about 1 hour.
20 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $12/time for dette job
Hi there, I have 5+ years experience on this website. I am expert in data mining, data entry, emailing. You can PM me to discuss further details on chat. Thanks and Regards, Mir
I here by interested to assist you and give my best Relevant Skills and Experience I'm a professional typist with certain skill sets and intent to deliver fast
Hello there, My name is said U from agadir, maroc. I have applied for your project . If effective content is your desire, my expertise is your best solution.
I have rich experience in data entry and can surely be a fast and accurate help for your project. It would be great to work for the completion of your project on time with highest quality.