Belle, Here is the posting for this week! I know your probably well underway already.
Same criteria as usual below. Just changed the due dates and niche markets below. Also, please prioritize the person we are looking for as the CEO/President first. Then if we cant find that person, the VP of sales etc as stated below. Just want to make sure you know our first goal is the TOP person at the company!
We are looking for someone who can find us leads with the following criteria:
1) The website must be getting between 3000 to 75000 unique visitors per month using [url removed, login to view] results.
2) The website must be doing it's own lead building through an opt-in form or shopping cart.
3) The website must have a product they are selling that is their own product. They can NOT be a reseller. If they are an ecommerce site they need to be selling products they directly own. Again NOT a reseller site.
4) We will provide the niche markets to do the research in each week. Websites provided outside of a requested market will not count. The research provided must meet all the criteria set forth or that lead will not be counted. Also, duplicate leads will not be counted towards the total.
If the company is a match, we need the following data (A spreadsheet will be provided to supply the data back in and must be used):
1) Company address, phone number and domain name.
2) The CEO, Owner or VP of Marketing's name
3) We need the email domain address. In other words we need the &amp;amp;quot;at domain.com&amp;amp;quot; for the company that is used for their email. This is normally the same as their domain name but for larger companies might be the parent companies domain name.
You have agreed to do this job for $60 per week.
For that price you must provide 100 leads per week. The leads will be verified given the above criteria and if the leads that don't meet the criteria along with any duplicates add up to more than 25 then your lead total will be less than 75 and that will amount to an incomplete job for the week and subject to non-payment.
Here is the schedule in which leads must be provided.
We will identify for you each week the target markets to research by end of Day Friday Arizona Time. All leads must be returned to us by End of Day the Following Thursday to constitute a completed job. We must have these leads by that time to confirm them on Fridays and allow the sales staff to start calling them Mondays. Time is of the essence for this job.
Also, here are the next research niches I want you to work in. I need these by End of Day Thursday Arizona Time. All the previous rule and guidelines apply here as before so we are looking for 100 with at least 75 being good.
The only thing different is that I need at least 30 for a niches to be valid.
Also, I will post next weeks job. Now that we are on schedule, I will need these leads like you did this week, by end of day Thursday Arizona Time. This way we can verify then Fridays!
Also, I want to do the same niches but expand on them. Remember, if I don't have at least 30 in a given category it wont work. So there are several you can fill out and expand on.&amp;amp;amp;Acirc;
Last, and this should be obvious, I can't have duplicate leads!
Also, please use a blank spreadsheet of what I previously provided and fill the niche field in in the first column so I know what niche the lead belongs to!
These are all in the larger Exercise Niche (You don't need to do them all just if you go after one of them I need at least 30 in the group. More is fine and the total is still 100) We will be working in this area for weeks to come!
1) Health Products (no services)
2) Beauty Products (no services)
These leads need to be done by Thursday 12/20/12 - end of day Arizona Time