Need a hard core developer to deliver this project. (LIKE : Skillshare, Medium, and Vocal)
Not a Wordpress, Joomla and alike solutions.
Show us your 2 best projects using Laravel, CodeIgniter and the like. Thx
- Long-form social publishing/contributor-based platform (UGC)
- Provides writers with storytelling tools and opportunities to monetize their content.
- Engineered to support a scalable and easy-to-update platform that could adapt its capacity to meet the current and growing demand.
-Using third party cloud-based service providers. Able to focus on platform and revenue growth rather than building and maintaining a costly internal infrastructure
-Writers can include links in their content, but any rich media content is hosted elsewhere (such as YouTube, Vimeo, Shopify, Spotify, etc.). No bearing the financial or operational costs associated with hosting the rich media itself
-Relies on a relatively capital light operational infrastructure.
Some Features needed:
•No print or save options
•Copyright notice at bottom (and if anyone manages to screencap) stating that all rights reserved for writer/creator
•Multilingual System (New Language Can be Added Easily)
•SEO Optimized & SEO-Friendly URL
•Responsive Ad Spaces for Any Kind of Ad Codes (Including Google AdSense)
•Progressive Web App (PWA) Support
• Dedicated profile page that showcases all of a writer’s works – can have more than 1 pseudonym
• Posting work: meant to be just to post, and do minimal editing before posting
o Simple, easy and minimalistic text editor
o Can include notes
• Sorting: Tagging and genre-specific
• Collaborative editing
• Post—publication editing
o Subscribe to stories and writers
• Curating (OwnVoices, etc.)
Provide writers with the following statistics:
•Story performance data
•Sentiment data (likes, etc.)
•Stats page shows the following:
•Likes/claps, how many times each of your stories has been read, how the performance has changed over time, and how your earnings are broken down.
•Not a popularity contest (stats are hidden and not displayed to others)
• Uses either Stripe or Paypal to process transactions
• Need 3 things:
1. A way to get the subscribers’ money;
2. A way to track the subscribers’ reading to figure out the time they spend on a particular story; and
3. A way to pay the writers each month.
• PageWise receives 70% of the monthly revenues from subscribers and writers receive 30% and what % of that 30% a writer receives depends on how much time a premium member spends on their stories.
• Subscribers pay $7.99/month
• Subscribers can also “tip” writers directly—of which we only take a processing fee
• References: Skillshare, Medium, and Vocal
• Writers will compensated based “primarily” on reading time
• Reading time assessed in two ways:
o how long Subscribers spend reading a story (this include readers who find your story and then subscribe in the next 30 days); and
o the percentage of their total reading time that Subscribers spend on a Writer's stories
• The frequency with which earnings are calculated will be monthly