Fintech Pro Dev: Mobile banking app
Betalt ved levering
Hi freelancers, I have started a mobile banking app on IOS & Android with a company that couldn't finish the job due to some personal reasons the app is 85% done I just need someone to complete the remaining 15%.
Tasks that are required:
1) Add 2nd payment & separate it.
2) Add API to withdraw money from mobile agents.
3) Add API to top up an account using a mobile money service
Those are the 3 key features that need to be added apart from that there are small tasks such as removing stuff, translation errors and some bits here and there etc...
The mobile app is built on react native technology
The admin panel is on laravel
Database is MySQL
[login to view URL]
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN BUILDING MOBILE BANKING APPS/FINTECH PROJECTS. FEES WILL BE DISCUSSED.
Projekt ID: #36286426
37 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $653 timen for dette job
Hello Dear sir i have Great experience in Fintech app using firebase and React native please hit me up for Detail chat i can assure i can complete your app as soon as possible
Hey Mireamapp, I checked your project (Fintech Pro Dev: Mobile Banking App ), I can develop it with fair charges, I have 7 years of development experience, Come to chat about details; Thanks