FOR FREELANCERS IN EUROPE ONLY
Hello. Looking for a European full time Senor Developer.
We are an international job search engine opened in 11 countries . We are built on Laravel.
English level must be great and please do not bid if you are not open for a video call interview regarding the job offer.
What we want to achieve:
1. Drive more traffic from Google For Jobs.
2. Drive more traffic from our partner network
3. Drive more traffic from our newsletters.
We are looking for a CTO
The person who will take the job will have the full responsibility of the website. Meaning that:
1. He will need to make sure that the jobs are imported from the XML Feeds daily and twice. Make sure to optimize them, so we don't have anytime during the day that we stay with 0 jobs.
2. Make sure that we solve all issues that we have with Google Search Console. All of those should be linked with how we import the jobs, and how we show. Example: we might have to build functions to prevent fetching jobs from the XML Feeds that doesn't comply with Google for Jobs (example; jobs with 0 job desc or with not enough data).
3. Propose about new projects that we can build in order to drive more traffic
4. Manage the XML Feeds that we create and we pass to our Partners (our job network). We are already building a platform that will track each of the clicks that we take, with COST (we basically pay the partners on a CPC), profit and numer of clicks. Make sure that it works as expected and find ways to make it even better.
First Salary: 1000 USD /month
Monday - Friday 10 AM to 6PM Greek Time
Daily (Mon - Sunday) he must perform a quality test by checking the most important topics of the website if they work as expected.
16 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1207 timen for dette job
Hey there, Please come on chat to have a short discussion on the project. We already have a market presence as Cafecodex. I can help you out in this. Thanks & Regards, Chandresh Katyura
Hi! I am really interested to do it.I can do work regularly for any way.I understand your job market. If you give me chance, I can do work regularly. ok.