THE TASK: Integrate the PHILIPS HUE API (RESTful) into our website/system (Laravel) so that people can easily connect their PHILIPS HUE smart lightbulbs into our website/system. Users will then be able to control their PHILIPS HUE smart lightbulbs from our website/system.
OUR SYSTEM: We operate a website running Laravel, the website allows users to control smart devices (such as lightbulbs, Arduino devices, etc). The Laravel website connects to MySQL for user/content/database entries. Our system also connects to Firebase Realtime Database to control some IOT device (Arduino, ESP8266 etc). You will need to design and develop how the PHILIPS HUE API will connect and operate with our website / system.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL, YOU WILL:
1. Integrate the PHILIPS HUE API into our website/system
2. Allow users to EASILY connect their PHILIPS HUE lightbulbs into our website/system
3. Allow our website/system to control ALL the functions of the PHILIPS HUE API (ie turn lightbulb on/off - change color & brightness - etc)
4. Have quality comments within your code for future developers to reference
5. After validating your work in the sandbox environment, you will place it into our production environment
We will give you access to a sandbox environment (a similar templated Laravel website). The details of the PHILIPS HUE API can be accessed at [login to view URL] (you'll need to sign up to access their documents).
52 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $336 timen for dette job
Hi, I can help to integrate Hue API into your Laravel website. I will work on your staging server and after all works are done, I will update the live website. Best regards, Ha Nguyen