I am from a teaching background with a wide range of experience in educational projects. In the CEEP project, I am translating a lot of my understanding, experience and expertise in the field of Christian education into an online e-Portfolio. I have a reasonable level of IT skills, e.g. working with powerpoint in different ways, leaflet designing and I have helped design and put together 3 websites.
I am looking for programmers who can quickly and efficiently finish off an online e-portfolio project. It is about 70% completed.
Programmers will need to be fully conversant and competent with the following: Laravel 5.2, php programming, mysql database and Web design.
I need the project completed before the end of the year to launch as soon as possible. Preferably, I would like a team with the range of skills to do all aspects of the project to a high standard.
The general specifications for the whole project are as follows:
1. Digital e-portfolio accessible through a front website
2. A tool for documenting, organising, reviewing and assessing a child/young person’s learning journey
3. A portfolio option for parents and teachers to use for planning, teaching and personal development
4. Showing learning that contributes to overall development
5. For parents and child to use at home or teacher and learner in educational institution/e-learning programme
6. User friendly, attractive and simple
7. Can think of as a mini website on a child/young person to show their learning journey (activities, experiences, skills, outcomes, all-round development etc.
8. About 10 main sections/pages represented in top buttons with subsections in dropdown boxes
9. Ability to upload different file types e.g. word, pdf, pictures, audio/video clips
10. A grading system with 4 options for measuring attainment and progress in different ways; Grading generates scoring shown in tables, graphs & charts at certain intervals, e.g. termly and annually
11. Users able to create their own template or choose from a range of inbuilt templates, e.g. colour scheme
12. Users can easily select, hide, edit, and present information for different audiences to view
13. Access to a live calendar (from icon on pages) with reminders, appointments etc.; flashing calendar icon in advance as reminder
14. Appropriate toolbar on learner entry pages/fields
15. Able to view earlier entry pages
16. Multiple user access through a secure website
17. High level of security and confidentiality for learners’ details and information
18. A tutorial entry guide (TEG), accessible on each page, at a click, explaining each entry page/field
19. Updates available as features are fine-tuned or newly developed
20. Possibly a marketing demo video on parent website to show key features
21. A database or system for registering and emailing users
22. A validation process for assessing work entered into e-Portfolio
23. Online payment features for annual subscription payments by users, e.g. paypal or pay bank account
32 freelancers are bidding on average £1061 for this job
I have 7+ years in laravel - website design & development with very good experience. Relevant Skills and Experience I am good in Laravel Proposed Milestones £500 GBP - Cost