The pool location, shape and size is fixed as per the drawing.
The pool is located next to a deck which is about 2 meters above the pool’s surface.
On the cabin side, at the boundary fence, the pool is about 50cm above the ground.
The landslide slopes, height markers are on the drawing.
On the house side, the pool is 2 steps down. The first step is directly after the pool fence.
The pool has a retaining wall going up where the deck and pool meet. This wall is at the waterline.
We would like:
- design for the waterline tiling of the pool
- design for the retaining wall including material to use and features of any
- design of the side of the pool which faces the cabin(50cm above ground level)
- design for the tiles/coping to use around the pool. We are thinking of greyish travertine tiles
- design for the pool fence, deck, and stairs, including the upper area
- Design of the plants to use around the pool and in the upper paved area planter boxes. House is located in Sydney Australia.
- A 3D design of the above.
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $386 på dette job
Hello there, I am a professional architect with + 7 years on this career, so I have the required experience to accomplish the project on time with excellence, you will get a high professional work!