ASKS TO COMPLETE :
1. This should contain the results of the experimental measurements made.
2. The pre - work calculations and notes- You are expected to at least attempt and complete as far as practicable any pre-work indicated on the lab sheets before the scheduled lab period and to record your work in your lab book.
3. Personal notes peculiar to your own skills and knowledge.
4. Record how to operate the different pieces of laboratory equipment.
5. The end result must aesthetic.
6. The discussion/conclusions can be written after the programmed lab sessions.
7. The un-sloved questions are in the lab sheet to complete.
[url removed, login to view] 3 - 8 PAGES
9. LAB 4 -8 PAGES