• Install a Kubernetes cluster using the distribution and the environment of your choice (your laptop or cloud) including 1x master and 2x nodes
• Install calico, bookinfo app, and an alpine pod for testing. Do not install istio.
• The bookinfo app is managed by a team called dev1
• Expose bookinfo product page using the method of your choice to users accessing it from outside of the cluster from a well-defined network range
• Implement granular calico policies restricting communication among bookinfo micro-services to the bare minimum. Define your strategy with respect to implementing ingress only, egress only, or ingress and egress controls.
Test using access to bookinfo micro-services from outside