our direct and long-term client has sent us the following project request and we would be happy to have your support on this:
ANDROID DEVELOPER (F/M/D) Munich / remote (Project: 1586)
Term: asap - 6MM+
Workload: Full time
Other: full remote possible
• regularly write tests for your code and know which things to test and on which level (Unit tests, Espresso tests, Manual testing,..)
• working in an agile environment with direct contact to product owners, testers, user experience specialists, …
• You mainly works on many different types of tasks. Some examples of tasks are:
Development of new features using Android SDK in a multi-flavor, multi-module App
o Monitoring Crashlytics/Firebase, investigating and fixing issues
o Continuous improvement of our codebase
You have several years of professional experience as a mobile developer and are familiar with some of the technologies an working methods from our TechStack:
• Kotlin and Java
• Dependency Injection
• Architectural Components
• Reactive Programming
• Data Binding
• MVVM and CLEAN
• Material Design
• Automated and Manual Testing
• Git, Pull-Requests, Jenkins
• English, German good to have
Are you interested in this project and available?
Then please send me your current resume in Word format and tell me your earliest possible start date and your desired all-in hourly rate.
--> Please understand that we cannot consider your application without this information. Thank you very much!!!
I am looking forward to your feedback.
Best regards from Munich
objective partner AG