1. Following Database Structure must be provided
Tables for Plane, Flights, Customer, Booking
1. Interface to these Database
It must be possible for administration to Insert, Update and Delete from the above tables.
A Sufficient login procedure must be provided. The System must know who is logged in at all times, this will save the users from having to re-enter there name , address and method of payment.
3. Customer Functionality
· A customer must be able to Register, Log in and Log out.
· A customer must be able to Search flights using a Simple Search Engine
i. Source / Destination
ii. Price Ranges
iii. Date Ranges
iv. Time Ranges
· Results of above search should only be displayed and not all flights.
· A Customer must be able to book a flight; the system should pick up who is logged in.
· A unique Booking ID should be provided for the user.
· A User must be able to view all Flights Booked in the System for them.
· User should have the ability to print a Receipt once a booking has been confirmed.
· Take Credit Card information from the User and perform basic validation on it.
· User have the ability to edit Customer Detail.
4. Report Analysis
Following Reports Should be provided for administrative user:
1. Most Profitable Destination or Flight over a Period of time.
2. Average passenger By Destination.
5. User Friendly Interface
Provide a user-friendly interface, use more of the horizontal screen.
Provide a Graphic for the user indicating where they are in the booking process.
It must be delivered by next Tursday 02/09/2004
24 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $429 timen for dette job
URGENT :If we start on it today it can be done by [login to view URL] user-friendly interface is [login to view URL] you asked is included - let's do [login to view URL] Marius.
I've done this kind of thing several times during the last years. I have 13+ years of programming experience (more than 5 in website design / programming). I am ready to work