I have an existing [url removed, login to view] C# website which I would like to start using jQuery for some information boxes.
I will have ongoing small pieces of work for the successful bidder.
- Create a nice pop up information box with behaviour as in [url removed, login to view]
- Following div was created by [url removed, login to view] C# user control, so should remain the same as in this example
- Any new javascrip should use 'siblings' e.g. $(this).siblings('.stock-levels') as this is used within an [url removed, login to view] C# repeater control in the live website
- Pop up must be similar colours to this example to fit in with the live website (light blue and dark blue) but use your own imagination to make it look great
- Example provided only works if the following line is commented out. This problem must be fixed as this line must be uncommented. Something in this 'rounded' file is stopping the po-up from working. Uncomment line to re-produce.
- Information box MUST pop-up every time the mouse hovers over the icon. In the example provided, the box will only work the first time you mouseover
- You do not need to use the Dialog. I just had a play with jQuery for the first time and went down this path.
- jQuery librarys must remain the same as referenced in this example. You can add new references if required
12 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $103 for dette job
I have 10+ years of experience in web development. Confident in HTML, CSS, jQuery, Classic ASP, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, C#, Microsoft SQL Server, Apache, IIS, PHP, MySQL, iOS (iPhone/iPad), and SQLite.
I think the popup box can be done is a simpler way than your own way. I have did this before. Those graphic on the exam site would use some images too. I can help you with them all. Contact me for further details.
Dear sir, I have worked on same kind of feature in my current project. i am ready to work on this task. Please let me know if you need more information. Thanks :)
Hi, I have 6+ yrs of experience in web development I also have 2 yrs of experience in working with Jquery developement and jquery plugins, So I am right candidate to complete this task.