Expandable (slidedown) hidden div, content loaded with ajax and deep linking (preferrably HTML5 History API with hash event fallback for HTML4 browsers).
Plugin to be used in portfolio designs. There'll be a grid of thumbnails, each with a hidden div beneath that will slide down on click.
1) Click thumbnail
2) Selected thumbnail will be scrolled to top of browser window
3) URL will be updated and page title changed (for example by using something like data-title in the href)
4) Hidden div will slide down by an amount (say 100px) to display loading icon while content is preloaded
5) Hidden div will then expand fully and content injected via AJAX
6) Content will fade in (using fadeto so div height should be calculated nicely)
7) Next and previous controls to switch between projects (without closing expanded div fully. Div should slide up but remain 100px high and loader shown while new content is fetched). Old content should fade out, div to 100px, expand and then and new content fade in.
8) URL and title updated when cycling between projects
9) Close button
10) Content fades out
11) Hidden div slides up
12) URL and page title refreshed
13) Thumbnail for the project that was closed is scrolled back to position at top of browser window
* There should also be some easy method of running other scripts, such as a slider, within the AJAX content.
Please let me know if you're interested. I can provide examples that are close to what I want.
I am looking to outsource a lot of jQuery work so I would like to find someone I can work with regularly, if you'd be interested in more future work.