I am looking for someone who can ‘reformat source images from a (typically) JPG format into a PNG format.
It needs to be a single file that could be ‘called’ with an image URL as a parameter that would:
1) Retrieve the remotely hosted image
2) Convert that image from JPG to PNG
3) Retrieve the screen dimensions from the user-agent string
4) Resize the image to fit nicely on the screen
5) Output the image in an embedded image view (see [url removed, login to view])
6) Remove any temp files created in the process
The intention is that it could simply create a copy of that file on our own server then call on it by simply saying something like:
As there have been a number of questions on this project, I must not have clarified it well enough from the outset and have now learned the best way to do things for the fture. I will close this project and re-open it with appropriate details. Thanks and sorry to anyone I may have confused.