I am looking for an inexpensive developer to implement web site through CMS. I have a picture and Photoshop files of how the web site should look like please see attached zip file, however the developer may be required to polish some of the elements as well as develop one dynamic banner. If the process is going as planned then towards the end of the project the developer will get another simple web site to be implemented using the same CMS.
Note: proposed CMS should be SEO friendly the target is to get the site into the top 5 on google in Australia based on very specific words such as "Activity Based Costing", "Customer and Product Profitability" "ABC courses" etc.
Based on the outcome the developer may get promotional work as well.
CMS will have the following functionality:
1) Courses page which will display information about currently run courses, their dates and should allow interested users either to ask for more information or click book button which will take them onto Credit Card payments page (to be bolt on later, right now just collect user data and send to us).
2) CMS will also have FTP area which will allow registered clients to log in and upload their files on the server
3) There is a number of widgets that will have dynamically populated content
4) Some pages will contain video content, so when clicked on the picture the video player should come up.
5) Some of the pages will contain links to documents which will require users to register to access
6)Front page will have dynamic banner
In the bid give honest estimation of time requirements.
During the project the developer will have to host web site on their system and give us access to it.
The final delivery is fully populated with content web site hosted at the site specified by the buyer.
In addition to implementing this web site I also need another web site to be implemented using similar modules, but different skins. So the successful bidder will have to implement two web sites as a project