Re-posting this Job
I require developing a dynamic B2B maketplace website on below two key Concept
1. Buyer can anonymously post inquiry of their requirement (Anonymous to Sellers)
2. Buyer can opt Reverse Auction/Bidding Contest for his requirement.
Inspired by Peopleperhour work environment I have designed basic prototype of website which can be seen in below link:
[login to view URL]
Please analyse each page of it, though it is just an idea. Final design will depend upon developer’s suggestion. You must go through each functionality in link given above and following are major list of functionality requirements.
• Buyer and Seller user registration process with Email, Phone verification through OTP.
• Buyer can Post inquiry by filling up small form (Example given in above link)
• Buyer should be able to search relevant seller according to seller's selling category and invite seller for proposal .
• Seller should receive notification of inquiry posted by Buyer according to Seller’s registration to selling categories, similar to Upwork , Peopleperhour, freelancer.com etc.
• Buyer and Seller can communicate through a work stream similar to Peopleperhour or developer suggestion is welcome.
• If buyer place order upon proposal received, he should be able to track his order. Here seller have to input data of dispatch details, etc.
• Buyer should have option be able to pay in advance with escrow payment system similar to Peoplerperhour or many freelancing website.
• Seller should also be able to search inquiry of buyer through a search inquiry bar where he should be able to search inquiry category wise.
• Seller will have certain "Proposal" credit limits per month, for more they should be able to buy more credits. Similar to most freelancing website.
• Buyer and seller both should have Dashboard where they can track each activities like inquiry posted, closed inquire, running contest , payment due etc.
• Reverse auction design given in above link is very basic idea. Depending upon developer’s suggestion it can be design differently but basic functionality should be same.
• For more you must go through all required functionality of prototype model of website in above link.
• Developer must build admin dashboard with all necessary features to control inquiry posting, users and track all transactions.
Please answer my below questions with your proposal, no proposal will be considered without answers to below questions:
1. You must tell, which framework/platform are you going to use for this project ? And why ?
2. If it is template based work, you must clarify it upfront. I don’t mind whatever you use template or custom, I want result. If you give me good proposal with template based development, I can prefer it as it will cost me much lesser. Are you going to use template or custom made?
3. Your completed project references with similar framework or with similar project, I may cross verify to check your role in developing those projects. No fake references please.
4. Are you going to work individually or with team? what core skill you are having experience of ?
5. To manage source code and track works, you must work with me using Gitlab.com. Are you fine with that ?
6. How long will you take to finish this project ?
7. What will be the milestone for payments ? Please clarify milestone of works so that by achieving that millstone I can pay you our agreed upon amount. Payment will be processed through as per this website policy.
8. How confidence are you on achieving all my functionality requirements as mentioned above and as given in link?
Remember, whoever be awarded this project will be awarded with site maintenance work and other future works. Proposal with answers on all above question will only be considered. If you are really confident on this project then only submit proposal.
Good Luck !